Last night you did :) Now we got to go to a rock bar to rock the wooorld! and dance till our hips fall out of our bodies(is it possible? haha) love yooou. And I still miss you Schmidt girl.
YEAH I DID! o/ and we do have to go to a rock bar. I don't know if its possible to dance til our hips fall out, but I know we can try! hahha' miss you and love you too <3
Last night you did :) Now we got to go to a rock bar to rock the wooorld! and dance till our hips fall out of our bodies(is it possible? haha)
ResponderExcluirlove yooou. And I still miss you Schmidt girl.
YEAH I DID! o/
ResponderExcluirand we do have to go to a rock bar. I don't know if its possible to dance til our hips fall out, but I know we can try! hahha'
miss you and love you too <3